Panda Express wants to help you raise money for your school, organization, club, team, or other non-profit organization. Invite your friends and family to dine-in or take-out at Panda Express and we will donate 20% of the event sales. If you're interested in fundraising with us, click “Register Now” to get started! Already have an account? You can sign in to your account below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can my organization host an event?
- When can I expect my fundraiser check?
- How do I change the date and time of my confirmed fundraiser?
- How do I cancel my fundraiser?
- Which organizations qualify for fundraisers?
- How will I know how much money my organization made?
- How can I have a successful fundraiser at Panda Express? What do I do now?
- What are the best ways to promote my fundraising event?
- How often can I schedule fundraisers?
- How do I know if my organization qualifies as a non-profit organization?
When can my organization host an event?When you make your reservation online, the calendar will provide available dates at your chosen Panda Express location. Please note that a minimum two week notice is required.
When can I expect my fundraiser check?
Your fundraiser check will be issued within four to six weeks after your event. If it has been more than six weeks since your event and you still have not received a check, please contact our Fundraiser Team at FundraiserCenter@pandarg.com.
How do I change the date and time of my confirmed fundraiser?Please note, fundraiser dates and times cannot be changed within 72 hours of the event. To make changes, please contact our Fundraiser Team at FundraiserCenter@pandarg.com.
How do I cancel my fundraiser?You may cancel your fundraiser with a minimum 72 hours notice prior to the scheduled event by logging into your Panda Express fundraiser account.
Which organizations qualify for fundraisers?Organizations that are recognized by the government as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. For more information about 501(c)(3) tax status, please visit www.irs.gov.
Organizations that have taken part in Panda Express fundraisers include:
- Booster Clubs
- Boy Scouts
- Cheerleading Squads
- Church Groups
- Girl Scouts
- High School Sports Teams
- Parent Teacher Organizations
- School Bands
- Student Councils
How will I know how much money my organization made?You will receive an email with the dollar amount your organization earned within 72 hours after your event.
How can I have a successful fundraiser at Panda Express? What do I do now?
- If you have an account, sign in and manage your fundraiser information online. If you do not have an account you can sign up for an account when you schedule your fundraiser.
- Fill out the Panda Express fundraiser reservation form online, including date, time and location. You will need your organization's Tax I.D. number.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your event and a copy of a customized Panda Express fundraiser flier.
- Hand out and email fliers to everyone you know. Guests at your fundraiser must bring the fliers with them to Panda Express on the day and time of your scheduled event in order for your organization to get credit for their purchases.
- Your organization will earn 20 percent of each sale (pre-tax) when your flier is presented to our cashier. Your fundraiser check will be issued within four to six weeks after the event.
What are the best ways to promote my fundraising event?The more you spread the word with fliers and emails, the more money you will raise for your organization.
- Advertise your event ahead of time (at least two weeks is suggested), by handing out your Panda Express fliers in person as well as via email to friends, family, coworkers and supporters of your organization.
- Make an announcement over school or organization PA systems, promote on outside marquee, newsletters or website
- Insert your Flyer into weekly Newsletters
- Announce the event on your organization’s website and social media pages. Post your Flyer for download.
- Pass out Flyers during large gatherings, group meetings, events and practices
How often can I schedule fundraisers?You may schedule one fundraiser every four weeks. At least two-weeks notice is required. You can schedule up to three months in advance.
How do I know if my organization qualifies as a non-profit organization?Please contact the leadership of your organization to find out if your organization is recognized by the government as a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Only qualified organizations are eligible for Panda Express Fundraisers.
I would like to talk to a real person. Who can I call?Any Panda Express restaurant manager will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Use our online store locator to find the phone number of the restaurant you want to plan your fundraiser. If you do not know where you want to hold your fundraiser, or have any other questions, please contact our Guest Relations Team at (800) 877-8988.
What if I do not know my organization's Taxpayer Identification Number?You will need to contact the leadership of the organization. When you have the Taxpayer Identification Number you will be able to reserve your fundraiser.
What if the organization does not have a Taxpayer Identification Number?Although there are many caring and giving foundations and we commend you for supporting them, only organizations that have a Taxpayer Identification Number may hold a fundraiser at Panda Express.
What does your organization get in return?
- 20% of all sales (pre-tax) brought in by your fundraiser will be donated directly to your organization. A check will be issued within 4-6 weeks after your event. Gift card purchases are not applicable toward fundraiser sales.
- People attending your fundraiser will need to bring their flyers with them, and present them to the cashier when ordering.
- Fundraiser guests are required to present a valid fundraiser flyer with each order to receive credit for the fundraiser.
- Guests may receive credit for their meals whether they dine in, take food to go or pick up a Panda Express catering order.
- Please note: Flyers cannot be distributed inside Panda Express, within the vicinity of Panda Express including the Panda Express parking lot before or during your event. Thank you for understanding.