Fundraising Frequently Asked Questions
- 1Which organizations qualify for fundraisers?
- 2What if I do not know my organization's Taxpayer Identification Number?
- 3What if the organization does not have a Taxpayer Identification Number?
- 4What does my organization get in return?
- 5When can my organization host an event?
- 6How often can I schedule fundraisers?
- 7Is a flyer available for my event? How do I get it?
- 8How do I know if my fundraiser event has been approved?
- 9How do I change the date and time of my confirmed fundraiser?
- 10How do I cancel my fundraiser?
- 11How will I know how much money my organization made?
- 12When can I expect my fundraiser check?
1. Which organizations qualify for fundraisers?
Organizations that have taken part in Panda Express fundraisers include:
- Booster Clubs
- Boy Scouts
- Cheerleading Squads
- Church Groups
- Girl Scouts
- High School Sports Teams
- Parent Teacher Organizations
- School Bands
- Student Councils
2. What if I do not know my organization's Taxpayer Identification Number?
You will need to contact the leadership of the organization (i.e. School Activities Director, President, etc). Please note, we require the number to be a Federal Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), we cannot process for individual states. When you have the Federal Taxpayer Identification Number you will be able to reserve your fundraiser.
3. What if the organization does not have a Taxpayer Identification Number?
4. What does my organization get in return?
- 20% of all sales (pre-tax) brought in by your fundraiser will be donated directly to your organization. A check will be issued 4-6 weeks after your event. Gift card purchases are not applicable toward fundraiser sales.
- People attending your fundraiser will need to bring their flyers with them, and present them to the cashier when ordering. We accept flyers shown on a phone.
- Fundraiser guests are required to present a valid fundraiser flyer with each order to receive credit for the fundraiser.
- Guests may receive credit for their meals whether they dine in, take food to go or pick up a Panda Express catering order.
- Please note: Flyers cannot be distributed inside Panda Express, within the vicinity of Panda Express including the Panda Express parking lot before or during your event. Thank you for understanding.
5. When can my organization host an event?
6. How often can I schedule fundraisers?
7. Is a flyer available for my event? How do I get it?
8. How do I know if my fundraiser event has been approved?
**As a courtesy to the store location, please do not start advertising your fundraiser until you have received confirmation of its approval.
9. How do I change the date and time of my confirmed fundraiser?
10. How do I cancel my fundraiser?
11. How will I know how much money my organization made?
12. When can I expect my fundraiser check?
Please allow four to six weeks for processing your fundraiser check (does not include delivery time). If it has been more than eight weeks since your event and you still have not received a check, please contact our Fundraiser Team at FundraiserCenter@pandarg.com.
****Due to the holiday season and the high number of fundraisers, checks will be delayed one-two weeks. We thank you for your patience in advance.